Top Christian Quotes - Christian Inspiration | Keep God in Life
Every now and then, it is important to sit down and reflect. Reflect on your life, current situation, friends, family, where you are with God, and look back and see all the progress you made. To reinforce your walk with God, we put together some of our favorite Christian quotes, so enjoy.
- “Trust God for the impossible-miracles are His department. Our job is to do our best, letting the Lord do the rest.” — David Jeremiah
- “Moses spent forty years thinking he was somebody; forty years learning he was nobody; and forty years discovering what God can do with a nobody.” — D.L. Moody
- “You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” — Rick Warren
- “A little faith will bring your soul to heaven; a great faith will bring heaven to your soul.” — Charles H. Spurgeon
- "Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." — Mother Teresa
- "Remember who you are. Don't compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth." — Lysa Terkeurst
- “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God’s fidelity to His Promises.” — Francis Chan
- "God will meet you where you are in order to take you where He wants you to go." —Tony Evans
- "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." — Corrie ten Boom
- "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." — C.S. Lewis
- "When fear knocks on your door, send faith to answer. Fear is a feeling that has only the power we give it. You can feel fear and still do anything you know you need to do, even if you 'do it afraid." — Joyce Meyer
- “What you are is God’s gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.” — Hans urs von Balthasar.
Fuel your soul, lift your spirits. Keep God in Life.